art is the soul made visible

art is the soul made visible

Thursday, August 6, 2015

UPDATE: Facbook problems (again) and Coloring Page Sneak Peek

Hello friends!  Again I am having problems with FB.  I won't go into it (again) because it's kind of exhausting, so I'll just say that I am no longer on FB.  Unfortunately I recently started a group there that would (in part) serve as a place for readers to share photos, etc.  For example, I was asking everyone to share their colored pages for the coloring contest there.  And now, I have no way to access it.  So, I  created a G+ page for us to share pics, etc. you can find it HERE.  And the event page for the coloring contest is HERE If you haven't read my post about the coloring contest yet you can find it HERE and an update on the post where I offer another prize (a very cute prize I might add) can be found HERE.  Until I find a good place for you guys to share pics...

Anyway....here is a sneak peek of my own coloring page.   I will share more about my process when my page is complete.  See you on G+!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Bunny!!! I don't know about you but I believe there is a reason for everything we go thru. I'm hoping and praying that thru this all you will be blessed!!! I live you and keep your head up girl!! You are one of the bravest women I know! Don't forget you can text me all you like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear friend! You are such a sweetheart and great support. Love you! Xo

    ReplyDelete